Huanxing SU 蘇煥興
· Using in vitro models to elucidate molecular mechanisms of controlling neural differentiation of human embryonic stem cells (ESCs) and human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs).
· Using various animal models (spinal cord injury, motoneuron degeneration diseases, or stroke) to investigate the therapeutic potentials of ESCs, iPSCs, and neural stem cells
1. Li X, Su H, Fu QL, Guo J, Lee DH, So KF, Wu W. Soluble NgR Fusion Protein Modulates the Proliferation of Neural Progenitor Cells via the Notch Pathway. Neurochem Res. 2011 Aug 7. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Su H, Wu Y, Yuan Q, Guo J, Zhang W, Wu W. Optimal time point for neuronal generation of transplanted neural progenitor cells in injured spinal cord following root avulsion. Cell Transplant. 2011;20(2):167-76.
3. Yuan Q, Hu B, Chu TH, Su H, Zhang W, So KF, Lin Z, Wu W. Co-expression of GAP-43 and nNOS in avulsed motoneurons and their potential role for motoneuron regeneration. Nitric Oxide. 2010 Dec 15;23(4):258-63.
4. Cai J, Li W, Su H, Qin D, Yang J, Zhu F, Xu J, He W, Guo X, Labuda K, Peterbauer A, Wolbank S, Zhong M, Li Z, Wu W, So KF, Redl H, Zeng L, Esteban MA, Pei D. Generation of human induced pluripotent stem cells from umbilical cord matrix and amniotic membrane mesenchymal cells. J Biol Chem. 2010 Apr 9;285(15):11227-34.
5. Yuan Q, Hu B, Wu Y, Chu TH, Su H, Zhang W, So KF, Lin Z, Wu W. Induction of c-Jun phosphorylation in spinal motoneurons in neonatal and adult rats following axonal injury. Brain Res. 2010 Mar 12;1320:7-15.
6. Su H, Zhang W, Guo J, Guo A, Yuan Q, Wu W. 2009. Lithium enhances the neuronal differentiation of neural progenitor cells in vitro and after transplantation into the avulsed ventral horn of adult rats through the secretion of brain-derived neurotrophic factor. J. Neurochemistry 108:1385-1398.
7. Su H, Zhang W, Guo J, Guo A, Yuan Q, Wu W. 2009. Neural progenitor cells enhance the survival and axonal regeneration of injured motoneurons after transplantation into the avulsed ventral horn of adult rats. J. Neurotrauma 26:67-80.
8. Yuan Q, Hu B, Su H, So K, Lin Z, Wu W. 2009. GAP-43 expression correlates with spinal motoneuron regeneration following root avulsion. J. Brachial Plex. Peripher. Nerve Inj. 25: 4-18.
9. Guo J, Leung K, Su H, Yuan Q, Wang L, Chu TH, Zhang W, Pu K, Ng K, Wong W, Dai X, Wu W. 2009. Self assembling peptide nanofiber scaffold promotes the reconstruction of acute injured brain. Nanomedicine, 5:345-51
10. Chan K, Cai K, Su H, Hung V, Cheung M, Chiu C, Guo H, Jian Y, Chung S, Wu W, Wu E. 2008. Early detection of neurodegeneration in brain ischemia by manganese-enhanced MRI. Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc.2008:3884-7.
11. Guo J, Su H, Zeng Y, Liang Y, Ellis-Behnke R, So KF, Wu W. 2007. Reknitting the spinal cord using a self-assembling peptide nanofiber scaffold to promote functional recovery. Nanomedicine, 3:311-21.
12. Su H, Chu T, Wu W. 2007. Lithium enhances proliferation and neuronal differentiation of neural progenitor cells in vitro and after transplantation into the adult rat spinal cord. Exp. Neurol. 206:296-307.
13. Guo J, Zeng Y, Liang Y, Wang L, Su H, Wu W. 2007. Cyclosporine affects the proliferation and differentiation of neural stem cells in culture. NeuroReport, 18:863-868
14. Mi S, Hu B, Hahm K, Luo Y, Hui S, Yuan Q, Wong W, Wang L, Su H, Chu TH, Guo J, Zhang W, So KF, Pepinsky B, Shao Z, Graff C, Garber E, Jung V, Wu X, Wu W. 2007. LINGO-1 Antagonist Promotes Spinal Cord Remyelination and Axonal Integrity in MOG-Induced Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis. Nature Medicine, 13:1228-1233
15. Mi S, Hu B, Hahm K, Luo Y, Hui S, Yuan Q, Wong W, Wang L, Su H, Chu TH, Guo J, Zhang W, So KF, Pepinsky B, Shao Z, Graff C, Garber E, Jung V, Wu X, Wu W. 2007. Rodent EAE model for the study of axon integrity and remyelination. Nature Protocols, DOI:10.1038/nprot.389.
16. Su H, Cho EY. 2003. Sprouting of axon-like processes from axotomized retinal ganglion cells induced by normal and pre-injured intravitreal optic nerve grafts. Brain Research 991:150-162.
17. Ying S, Su H, Xu Geng, Shan J, Chen L. 2002. Effects of magnesium on the change of adhesive molecules after rat myocardium ischemia and reperfusion injury. Chinese J of Pathology. 31:101-105.
Institute of Chinese Medical Sciences
University of Macau
Room: 7036, N22
Telephone: (853) 8822-8518
Fax: (853) 28841358