- To create a real life business environment for students to start their own businesses.
- To cultivate students' entrepreneurial skills and prepare for their future career.
- Entrepreneurship Society, UMSU
Team and Eligibility:
- Non-final-year UM students
- Each team can compete for one shop location only
- Each team should be composed of at least 2 members
Current Student Entrepreneurial Shops:
|Location:||Room G020, G/F, Student Activity Centre (E31)|
|Type of Business:||Food and beverages|
|Location:||Room G026, G/F, Student Activity Centre (E31)|
|Type of Business:||Bike maintenance, souvenirs and package delivery|