Job Vacancy E-system is a free and easy-accessible online platform for posting vacancies such as:
- Full-time positions
- Temporary or part-time positions
Employers may follow the steps shown below for posting job advertisement. Procedures of uploading job advertisements will be completed within 3 working days (starting from receiving completed forms from companies). Our current students and those who graduated within 1 year are able to access to the system. Students will consult and apply for the job directly through the contact information provided by employer in the system:
- Log into the system with your Business Registration Number.
- Fill out the company information.
- Fill out the position offered, application deadline and posting duration.
- Fill out job details.
- Print out the confirmation page and stamp your company chop on the last page of the job advertisement. For first-time users, please provide us with a copy of Business Registration Certificate for our reference and approval.
- Submit all documents to our centre via email or fax.
Employers are welcome to join our Career and Internship Fair to offer employment and internship opportunities to UM students..
- To facilitate our prospective graduates on employment,
- To assist current students in looking for internship opportunities, and
- To provide a platform for corporations/ organizations to recruit talents.
Date: March ( 2 days)
The event includes:
- Recruitment Booths
- Recruitment Talks
Registration: Online registration from mid-late Dec to early Jan
- If your company will provide UM students with Non-Credit Bearing Internship in Jun – Aug 2018, please fill out the e-form through [ Job Vacancy E-System].
- CDC recommends internship providers to confirm internship offers with students in or before May 2018 because summer holiday begins on 20 May 2018.
Employers can send us hardcopy of recruitment flyers and brochures to place at our centre for students’ information.
Also, the recruitment or event posters can be posted up at different high-traffic spots at the campus and on the notice boards at dormitory as well as student centre.