The UM Macao Post-doctoral Fellowship (MPF), established by University of Macau (UM) under the UM Macao Talent Program, aims to attract high-calibre PhD graduates for faculties to sustain and strengthen their research capabilities and build up areas of expertise.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Health Sciences
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology
Faculty of Social Sciences
Institute of Applied Physics and Materials Engineering
Institute of Chinese Medical Sciences / State Key Laboratory of Quality Research in Chinese Medicine
State Key Laboratory of Analog and Mixed-Signal VLSI
- PhD graduates from reputable universities in the past 1-2 years (e.g. top 200 universities of recognized world university rankings or Project 985/211 universities in Mainland China).
- Outstanding research achievements with proven publication records, patents, etc. in previous research experience.
Honorarium and Duration:
- Monthly remuneration of MOP40,000 (taxable).
- Annual conference and research related trips allowance of MOP20,000.
- Maximum contract period of 2 years*.
- On campus accommodation will be available at own expense.
* Working permit must be obtained for non-local resident before commence their duties.
Application Procedures and Deadline
- Fill in the attached application form “MacaoTalentProgram_AppForm_PostDoc” and provide the necessary materials (e.g. copy of PhD certification, identity card/passport, detailed curriculum vitae and letter of reference/recommendation etc.).
- Submit all application materials to “email@example.com” (in PDF format).
1st batch: on or before 31/05/2018
2nd batch: on or before 30/09/2018
For any enquiries, please contact us via e-mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" or phone (853) 8822 4388 / 8822 4389 / 8822 4311.