The entire program comprises of five 32-hour courses, as listed in the following (please refer to Course Descriptions):
• GMAD002 Mathematics & Probability of Table Games: Casino Mathematics and Management
• GMAD003 Accounting for the Gaming Industry
• GMAD004 Introduction to SAS with Applications in the Gaming Industry
• GMAD006 Strategic Management for the Casino Industry
• GMAD007 Public Relations in Gaming Industry
Students may apply for course exemption. Applications must be submitted with supporting documents, e.g., course descriptions, academic records, study plans, etc. showing that the students have taken equivalent courses elsewhere. For any one student, only one course exemption might be granted.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese is the principal teaching language, although for some courses other languages such as Mandarin or English could be used. All teaching materials are in English, with supplements in Chinese as deem necessary.
Applicants must meet either one of the following requirements:
• Diploma in Casino Management
• Bachelor Degree Holder or above
Award of Certificate/Diploma
Upon successful completion of each of these courses (attaining a “C+” or higher grade), an individual certificate of completion will be awarded. A program diploma will only be awarded when the candidate successfully completes all the five courses (on average attaining a C+ or higher grade) within a period of three calendar years, starting from the first course he/she enrolls.
Application Fee and Tuition Fee
Application Fee：Mop100 (non refundable)
Diploma (for all the 5 courses)：Mop20,000