Academic Advice and Credit Arrangement
- It is the student’s responsibility to handle his/her course selection and credit arrangement.
- Seek advice and support from your faculty’s general office in relations to academic issues concerning your exchange. In most cases, your programme coordinator or Head of Department will be assigned as your academic advisor. They will be able to advise you on transferability of credits which you will take at the host university. Students should be prepared that not all credits you would like to enroll in the host university will be transferred back to University of Macau due to policy of your own faculty.
- Students should understand that hosting university reserves the right not to allow exchange students to enroll on selected courses based on their own policy. Students should be prepared that not all credits taken during exchange can be transferred back to University of Macau.
- Students should confirm with their programme coordinator on selected courses by obtaining signature from the programme coordinator before they leave for exchange.
- Change status at University of Macau before going for exchange.
- Get tips also from students who had been exchanged to the same host university. Ask them on life, studies, and ‘must knows’ in the exchange destination.
News and Announcements
Events & Activities
Scholarships, Fellowships and International Opportunities