- Market liquidity, Corporate Governance and Firm Performance: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts (w/ Richard Chung and Scott Fung), presented at European Finance Association 2014 Annual Meeting, EFA2014, Lugano Switzerland
- Cheung and Unger (2014), Fuel Consumption Costs of Routing Uncertainty, D. Huisman et al. (eds.), Operations Research Proceedings 2013, Selected Papers of the International Conference on Operations Research, OR2013, organized by the German Operations Research Society (GOR), the Dutch Society of Operations Research (NGB) and Erasmus University Rotterdam, September 3-6, 2013, Verlag: Springer International Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-319-07001-8.
- Cheung (2013), Empirical Analysis of Liquidity Provision of an Order Driven Market, IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics (CIFEr),doi: 10.1109/CIFEr.2013.6611691.
- Cheng and Cheung (2012), Order aggressiveness of option market: Evidence from the 2008 credit crisis, IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics (CIFEr), doi:10.1109/CIFEr.2012.6327817.
- Cheung and Lo (2012), Liquidity Risk Spillover: Evidence from Cross-country Analysis, IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence for Financial Engineering & Economics (CIFEr), doi: 10.1109/CIFEr.2012.6327789.