- Chow, C. W. C., Lai, J. Y. M., & Loi, R. (2015). Motivation of travel agents’ customer service behavior and organizational citizenship behavior: The role of leader-member exchange and internal marketing orientation. Tourism Management, 48, 362-369.
- Lai, J. Y. M., Lam, S. S. K., & Chow, C. W. C. (forthcoming). What good soldiers are made of: The role of personality similarity. Journal of Managerial Psychology.
- Wang, X., Chow, W. C., Yang, Z., & Lai, J. Y. (2013). Market Signals: Website Investment and Physical Store Existence. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 26(1), 94-113.
- Lai, J. Y. M., Lam, L. W., & Lam, S. S. K. (2013). Organizational citizenship behavior in work groups: A team cultural perspective. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 34(7), 1039-1056. (nominated for the Journal of Organizational Behavior Best Paper Award 2013)
- Lai, J. Y. M., Chan, K. W., Lam, L. W. (2013). Defining who you are not: The roles of moral dirtiness and occupational and organizational disidentification in affecting casino employees' turnover intention. Journal of Business Research, 66(9), 1659-1666.
- Lai, J. Y. M., & Lam, L. W. (2012). Dirty work in Chinese societies. In X. Huang & M. H. Bond (Eds.). Handbook of Chinese organizational behavior, Edward Elgar: Cheltenham, UK, p. 103-117.
- Loi, R., Lai, J. Y. M., & Lam, L. W. (2012). Working under a committed boss: A test of the relationship between supervisors' and subordinates' affective commitment. Leadership Quarterly, 23, 466-475.
- Lai, J. Y. M., Lam, L. W., & Liu, Y. (2010). Do you really need help? A study of employee supplication and job performance in China. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 27, 541-559.
- Akhtar, S., Lee, J. S. Y., & Lai, J. Y. M. (2003). Influences of stressors and coping resources on job burnout and intention to quit among the nurses in the public hospitals of Hong Kong : Implications for human resource management (Final Report HSRC # 278108). Hong Kong: Health Services Research Committee.
- Chow, C. W. C., Lai, J. Y. M., Kwok, M. L. J. 2011. Emotional contagion in travel and tourism industry: The moderating role of trust in leaders and leader-member exchange. EMAC 40th conference, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Loi, R., Lai, J. Y. M., & Lam, L. W. 2010. An investigation of the trickle-down effect of affective commitment in supervisor-subordinate dyad. The Asia Academy of Management Seventh Conference, Macau
- Chow, C. W. C., Kwok, M. L. J., Luk, C. L., & Lai, J. Y. M. 2010. Improving job behavior of service employees by regulatory fit: The mediating role of leader-member exchange and moderating role of emotional intelligence. The Asia Academy of Management Seventh Conference, Macau
- Lai, J. Y. M., Lam, L. W., & Chan, K. W. 2010. How dirty is your job? The development and validation of the Perceived Work Dirtiness Scale. The Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Montreal, Canada
- Lai, J. Y. M., Lam, L. W., & Liu, Y. 2008. Do you really need help? A study of employee supplication and job performance in China. APJM Special Issue Conference on "Managing in Ethnic Chinese Communities", Kaoshiung, Taiwan
- Chan, K. W., & Lai, Y. M. 2008. Perceived Dirtiness Among Casino workers in Macau. Professional Development Workshop Session, The Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Anaheim, California.
- Lai, J. Y. M., & Lam, S. 2007. What Good Soldiers Are Made of: The Role of Personality Similarity. The Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Lai, Y. M., & Lam, S. S. K. 2006. A multilevel examination of the impact of organizational citizenship behavior on rated performance. The Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia.