Dr. Candy Pun San FONG
Assistant Professor in Marketing
Faculty of Business
University of Macau, E22
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Telephone: (853) 8822-8885
Fax: (853) 8822-2377
- PhD in Marketing, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, 2006
- MBA in Marketing, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, 1996
- BSS in Economics, University of Macau , Macau, 1994
papers, books and book chapters
- Fong, Candy P. S. (2013), "Retail Bargaining in China", Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 25 (4), 674-694.
- Fong, Candy P. S. and Robert Wyer (2012), "Consumers' Reactions to a Celebrity Endorser Scandal", Psychology & Marketing, 29 (11), 885-896.
- Hong, Y. Y, Robert Wyer & Candy P. S. Fong (2008). "Chinese Working in Groups: Effort Dispensability versus Normative Influence", Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 11, 187-195.
- Fong, Candy P.S. and Robert Wyer (2003). "Cultural, Social and Emotional Influences on Decision under Uncertainty", Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Process, 90, 304-322.
- Fong, Candy P. S., Russell Belk & Gerald Gorn (2013), "I am a Hello Kitty: The Incorporation of a Cartoon Character into Self Concept", Proceedings of AMA Winter Marketing Educators' Conference, Las Vegas, USA.
- Fong, Candy P. S. (2011), "When Bad Things Happened to Good Company: The Impact of Superstitious Belief on Patronage Intention", Proceedings of ANZMAC 2011, Perth, Australia.
- Fong, Candy P. S. (2010), "An Investigation of Consumer Bargaining in Actual Retail Setting", Proceedings of INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, Cologne, Germany.
- Fong, Candy P. S. (2009), "An Empirical Study of the Impact of Negative Endorser Publicity on Brand Attitude and Purchase Intention", Proceedings of America Academy of Advertising Asia-Pacific Conference, Beijing, China.
- Adaval, Rashmi., Brian Wansink & Candy P. S. Fong (2009), “Perceptions of Agency and Valence of Affect: How Do They Influence Your Motivation to Seek Something Different?” Proceedings of Society for Consumer Psychology 2009 Winter Conference, San Diego, USA.
- Fong, P. S. (2008). An Investigation of Consumer Bargaining in Actual Retail Setting. Proceedings of the Cultural Perspectives in Marketing Conference - Academy of Marketing Science Vol.7, New Orleans, USA.